WALL TENTS FOR SALE AT REASONABLE PRICES
CANVAS WALL TENT PACKAGES AVAILABLE
****CLICK WALL TENTS to view all models
NO SALES TAX , except Idaho residents.
HIGH QUALITY CANVAS WALL TENTS.
LOWEST PRICES ON INTERNET.
MOST WILDERNESS CANVAS WALL TENTS, WILDERNESS AND YUKON STOVES WILL SHIP 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER ORDERING.
Click 12 VIDEO CUSTOMER REVIEWS of our canvas wall tents for sale. These videos were made by customers to show our high quality products, Rich.
1000 TENTS IN STOCK. 400 STOVES IN STOCK.
TO LOCK IN MONTHLY SPECIAL CANVAS TENT STOVE PRICES USE OUR LAYAWAY PROGRAM.
YOU CAN PAY 1/4 DOWN on any canvas wall tent for sale and balance within 6 months. Your item will ship when the purchase is paid in full.
NO PAYMENT and IMMEDIATE SHIPPING. Call for more info on PAYPAL program.
OUR GUARANTEE. All products, including outfitter tents, are guaranteed for 2 years for workmanship and material. Most other companies have only a 1 year guarantee. 1 year commercial use guarantee.
FREE TENT FEATURES. There is no other canvas wall tent that has the Wilderness outfitter tents' free standard features, I guarantee it. Free features most other companies charge for:
Back door or back window.
Reinforced ridge with an extra layer of canvas.
Storm flap over door zipper.
Reinforced eave with webbing and D rings.
Ridge lodge pole openings at each end.
CLICK MONTANA CANVAS TO VIEW ALL MONTANA OUTFITTER TENTS FOR SALE. Free Shipping.
VIDEOS AVAILABLE. Click VIDEO TAB to view 16 videos showing and explaining our best hunting tents with stoves and accessories. Videos are very detailed and will help show you the quality of our products.
I SUGGEST YOU READ my Canvas Wall Tent Info Guide. There are hundreds of canvas wall tents for sale on the internet. Guide provides much information on 30 different topics. Guide will assist you in selecting the correct canvas wall tent, size to purchase and recommended accessories.
VIEW 50 TENT PICTURES from some of our satisfied customers for ideas, interior set up and size requirements.
We have many different types and models of wall tents for sale. I RECOMMEND YOU CALL, 1 800 234 1150, OR EMAIL ME if you are just starting camping and have questions. We can provide recommendations. Then you can decide what is the best canvas wall tent or outfitter tent for you.
The best wall tents with stove are a necessity during hunting trips and especially in the back country. I live in a canvas wall tent six to seven weeks a year while hunting elk, deer and bear in the Idaho Wilderness. I designed the Wilderness canvas wall tent based on my hunting experience of 50 years. All canvas wall tents and stoves have been thoroughly tested in the harshest weather conditions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT SIZE OF CANVAS WALL TENT DO I NEED? Sleeping capacity vs tent size info guide provides diagrams with bed, stove and table. The different tent sizes shown will give an indication of what size of tent is required. If you prefer more room go one size larger.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF TREATMENT? Fire treatment is best as it provides more protection from a fire. It is slow burning. And more importantly, the fire will stop once the heat source is removed from the canvas. Fire treatment is a form of insurance. However, no treatment is fire proof. Always keep any item that can cause a fire a minimum of 2 feet from the canvas.
HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO SET UP A CANVAS WALL TENTS? One person can easily set up a 8x10 or 10 x 12. Two people can easily set up a 12 x14 or 14 x16. Two people for a 16 x 20 or 16 x 24 but it is much more difficult. Three people is much better.
WHAT IS SUNFORGER? Sunforger is a type of treatment that provides water and mildew resistance. It is not a type of canvas. More info at info guide at Sunforger Treatment.
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC WALL TENTS?
1. Breathability: Compared to natural materials like canvas, some synthetic fabrics may not breathe as well. This can lead to increased condensation inside the tent, especially in humid conditions.
2. Heat Retention: Synthetic materials do not have the same insulating properties as natural fabrics like canvas. This can result in tents heating up more quickly in direct sunlight and being less effective at retaining warmth in cooler temperatures.
3. UV Degradation: Synthetic fabrics are susceptible to UV degradation over time. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause the material to weaken and lose its color, potentially reducing the lifespan of the tent.
4. Environmental Impact: Some synthetic materials, particularly those derived from petroleum-based sources, have a higher environmental impact compared to natural materials. They may not be as biodegradable and the production process can contribute to pollution.
5. Less Aesthetic Appeal: While aesthetics are subjective, some campers prefer the natural and classic appearance of canvas wall tents over the more modern and synthetic look of some materials.
6. Noise: Synthetic materials can be noisy in windy conditions. The flapping of the fabric may be louder compared to the quieter rustling of natural materials.
7. Water Resistance: While many synthetic fabrics are treated to be water-resistant, this treatment can wear off over time, especially with exposure to sunlight and weathering. Repeated use may require reapplication of water-resistant coatings.
8. Potential for Condensation: Synthetic materials will contribute to condensation inside the tent particularly if the tent is not well-ventilated. Condensation can be an issue in cold weather, leading to damp conditions inside the tent.
9. Flammability: Some synthetic materials can be more flammable than natural materials. It's important to follow safety guidelines and keep open flames away from wall tents.
10. Cost:High quality synthetic materials with advanced features can sometimes be more expensive than basic canvas tents.
Despite these disadvantages, some campers find synthetic wall tents to be a convenient choice. Especially when considering factors like weight and quick drying. The best choice depends on individual preferences, intended use and the specific requirements of the camping or glamping experience.
HOW DO I SET UP A CANVAS WALL TENT? video
- Wall tent with Frame
- Tent stakes or anchors
- Ground tarp (optional)
- Mallet or hammer
- Guy lines
Set up Steps:
1. Select a Suitable Location: Ensure the ground is level and free of rocks, sticks, and debris. If possible, choose a site that allows for natural drainage to prevent water pooling around the tent.
2. Lay Down a Ground Tarp (optional):Unfold the ground tarp or footprint and position it where you plan to set up the tent. The tarp should be slightly smaller than the footprint of your tent to prevent water form collecting between the tarp and the tent floor.
3. Assemble the Frame: Lay out all the frame components according to location of assembly.Connect frame parts.Assemble complete frame except legs on one side.
4. Place Tent to the Frame: Drape Wall Tent Over Frame. Drape tarp or rainfly over the top of the tent. Raise the frame and assemble remaining legs.
5. Secure the Corners: Check that each corner of the tent is properly aligned with frame corners.
6. Stake Down the Tent:Start with the corners and stake them into the ground at a 45-degree angle. Use a hammer to drive the stakes into the ground securely. Maintain some tension on the tent fabric as you stake it down to prevent sagging.
7. Tension the Tent: Adjust the eave guy lines with tensioners to achieve proper tension in the tent fabric. Tensioning is crucial for stability and weather resistance. Tighten the guy lines gradually moving around the tent to ensure even tension.
8. Secure the Rainfly (if applicable):Stake down the rainfly to keep it taut and ensure proper water runoff.
9. Adjust and Fine-Tune: Walk around the wall tent, inspecting for any sagging or unevenness.Make minor adjustments as needed to achieve a taut and even pitch.
10. Ridge Guy Lines If Necessary:Attach ridge guy lines for high winds.Stake these lines out at a 45-degree angle, creating additional stability, especially in windy conditions.
Practicing setting up your tent at home before your trip can make this process much smoother in the great outdoors.
Bought a wilderness 12 x14 wall tent and stove 20 years ago from you. Awesome tent has held up and kept us warm in some harsh Michigan deer hunting weather. Been in heavy snowstorms, -20 actual temperatures and extreme wind and rainstorms over the years. Does not leak at all and has been outstanding. Thank you. With that being said I was wondering if I buy the the cook shack for it how do I get a rain fly for both of them. The tent and cook shack? Also can I use mild dish soap to clean it up or no? What is your recommendation? Thanks again. I really love it and it has served us well. Terry.
There is no comparison in price and quality in any canvas tent I have ever seen compared to your Wilderness tent. You definitely have the best wall tents available. Mark.
I have a couple outfitter friends and both recommended your outdoor canvas tents for the quality and the additional free features that other companies do not normally include. When outfitters recommend your products, that is good enough for me. I want to order a 16x20. John.
FEDEX misplaced my package. Instead of waiting for FEDEX to find my lost box you guys sent out another canvas hunting tent immediately to insure I received it before I left for hunting camp. I really appreciate your customer service. I have never been taken care of better. Lewis.
Wall Tent Shop is very proud of our customer service. Read hundreds of testimonials from satisfied customers.
read more >