Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING
Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 400.00
Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 400.00
Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 620.00
Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 335.00
Wood Stove For Tent - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 285.00
Wood Stove For Tent - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 270.00
Wood Stove For Tent - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 435.00
Wood Stove For Tent - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 505.00
Wood Camp Stove Parts FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 65.00
Wood Camp Stove Parts FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 65.00
Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 910.00
Wood Camp Stove Parts FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 450.00
Tent Stoves - FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 490.00
Wood Camp Stove Parts FREE SHIPPING FROM$ 50.00
Tent wood stoves for sale at reasonable prices.
MOST WILDERNESS & YUKON WALL TENT STOVES SHIP 1 - 2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER ORDERING.
Items shipped to an IDAHO address must pay Idaho sales.
OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE THE LOWEST PRICES ON THE INTERNET WITH HIGH QUALITY. I WILL MATCH THE PRICE OF COMPETITORS ON ANY COMMON CANVAS TENT WOOD STOVE.
CALL (1-800-234-1150) or e-mail if you are just starting camping or packing and need a wall tent stove and we will answer all your questions
If you need a canvas tent stove shipped immediately, a wilderness tent and wilderness stove or Yukon stove can ship the next business day.
DO NOT ACCIDENTALLY BURN YOUR TENT WOOD STOVE RED HOT AS YOU WILL WARP YOUR STOVE. ALL METAL WARPS WHEN IT IS RED HOT.
35 wall tent stoves for sale available in all sizes for any camping requirement.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT FACTORS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN PURCHASING A WOOD STOVE FOR TENTS?
When considering the tent wood stoves for use in a canvas tent there are several critical factors to consider. Safety, efficiency, and suitability for your camping needs are critical. Here are the most important factors:
1. Size and Heating Capacity: Ensure that the wood stove for your tent is appropriately sized for your canvas tent. Consider the stove's heating capacity to make sure it can provide sufficient warmth for the size of tent in all expected possible weather conditions.
2. Weight and Portability: If you plan on moving your canvas tent frequently, consider lightweight and portable tent wood stoves. All stove models should be designed for camping and can be disassembled for easy transport.
3. Ventilation: Proper ventilation is crucial when using a stove in an enclosed space. Any tent you purchase must have a stove jack for the stovepipe. The tent stove jack must be suited for the canvas tent wood stove purchased.
4. Material and Build Quality: Choose a canvas tent wood stove made from durable and heat resistant materials. High-quality steel stove is a common choice. A well built heavier stove will last longer and provide better performance.
5. Safety Features: Look for safety features such as spark arrestors to prevent sparks from escaping and stable legs to prevent tipping for safe operation. A stove must also have built-in dampers for better control of airflow.
6. Ease of Assembly and Use: Consider how easy the canvas tent wood stove is to assemble and use. Look for models with simple designs that are quick to set up, especially if you'll be camping in cold weather.
7. Cooking Functionality: If you plan to cook on the wall tent wood stove, choose a model with a flat surface or a cooking grate. Some stoves have ovens as an option.
8. Compatibility with Tent: Ensure the stove is compatible with your canvas tent. Some tents are designed with stove jacks or sleeves to accommodate stove pipes.
9. Cost: Consider your budget when selecting a canvas tent wood stove. Prices can vary based on the stove's size, material and additional features.
Taking the time to carefully assess these factors will help you choose a wall tent stove that suits your camping needs while ensuring safety and efficiency in a canvas tent environment.
ARE ONLINE LISTED BURN TIMES FOR TENT WOOD STOVES RELIABLE?
DO NOT BELIEVE ANY MANUFACTURER LISTED TENT WOOD STOVE BURN TIMES.
STOVE COMPANIES GREATLY EXAGGERATE CANVAS TENT STOVE BURN TIMES UP TO 50-100%.
To compare burn times between tent wood stove models you must compare the size of stove firebox in cubic feet and if the stove has a door gasket. The more wood you can put in a stove the longer the tent wood stove will burn.
A tent stove must have a DOOR GASKET TO BE AIR TIGHT. A door gasket (airtight stove) allows you to control the rate of burn better. Some companies claim their tent wood stoves are airtight without having a door gasket. With no gasket a wall tent stove is not airtight.
Bottom line: The tent wood stove with a door gasket and with the largest fire box will provide the most heat and have the longest burning time regardless of what a salesman states.
The Wilderness and Yukon are the best stoves and have the longest burn times in any tent stove for sale. Both will burn longer than any other model. Both have the largest fire boxes available measured by cubic feet and have a gasket on the door.
HOW ARE TENT WOOD STOVES CLASSIFIED?
The 3 general tent stove categories are heavy tent wood stoves, lightweight tent stoves and portable tent stoves. Heavy stoves are normally used during stationary camping. Lightweight and portable tent stoves are used when weight is a consideration. Stove menu bar list these 3 categories.
WHAT IS THE BEST LOCATION FOR A STOVE JACK?
Based on personal experience the best location is in the roof based on personal experience. Stove jack in roof allows the use of nesting pipe that can easily be stored inside the fire box. Additionally, no pipe elbows are required. In my 12 x 14 tent I have a stove jack in the roof, a sidewall and an end wall. I use the roof stove jack every time after experimenting with the other stove jack locations. Rich
A stove jack in any side wall requires 2 pipe elbows for changing from the horizontal to vertical pipe direction. Change to a vertical pipe going up is required to have the top of a stove pipe higher to prevent sparks from landing on a tent roof. When the stove jack in a side wall is used a metal support must be used to support the stove pipe. If not, the stove pipe will become lose and fall apart.
WHAT IS A HOT TENT STOVE?
A hot tent stove is any tent stove that is compatible with use in a tent. The size and weight requirements of all hot tent stoves is dependent on how the hot tent is being used. Stationary camping can have the heavier more durable stoves. Or use a lightweight or portable stove. Mobile hot tent campers normally use a lightweight stove.
Hot tent stoves need to have a tent stove jack and located a safe distance from the wall. Especially, if a hot tent stove is used in a synthetic tent. Synthetic tents billow in the wind and will melt if the synthetic side wall fabric touches a hot tent stove.
WHAT ARE MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR TENT WOOD STOVES?
1. Cleaning: Regular cleaning is essential for maintaining the efficiency of a tent wood stove. Remove as and soot buildup from the firebox, stovepipe, and chimney. A clean wall tent stove operates more efficiently and reduces the risk of chimney fires.
2. Chimney Inspection and Cleaning: Check the stove pipe for any creosote buildup. Creosote is a byproduct of wood combustion and can lead to stove pipe fires if not cleaned regularly. Use a chimney brush to clean the chimney, especially before extended use. A creosote fire looks like a flame thrower and will damage tent stove and tent.
3. Gasket Inspection: Inspect the gaskets around the stove doors and joints. These gaskets create a seal that prevents air leaks, ensuring efficient combustion. Replace any damaged or worn gaskets to maintain a proper seal.
4. Rust Prevention and Treatment: Check the entire canvas tent stove for signs of rust. Remove rust using a wire brush or steel wool, and apply heat-resistant paint to prevent further corrosion. Pay attention to areas that may be more prone to rust, such as the legs and joints.
5. Firebox and Stove Pipe: Inspect the firebox for any cracks or damage. Repair or replace any compromised parts. Ensure that the baffle and other components inside the firebox are in good condition.
6. Dampers and Airflow: Learn how to use the dampers effectively. The primary air intake and the damper on the stovepipe control the airflow and combustion. Adjust them as needed to regulate the temperature inside of your wood stove for tent and improve efficiency. Never allow your stove to burn red hot as your stove will warp.
7. Proper Fuel Selection: Burn only dry and well seasoned wood in your tent stove. Wet or unseasoned wood can lead to incomplete combustion, increased creosote production and reduced stove efficiency. Store wood in a dry place to ensure its ready for use.
8. Installation and Clearance: Maintain proper clearances from combustible materials, both for the tent wood stove inself and the stovepipe. Incorrect installation can pose safety risks and affect the stove's performance.
9. Stovepipe Inspection: Regularly inspect the stovepipe for any damage, leaks, or blockages. Ensure that the connections are secure. If you notice any issues, address them promptly to maintain proper ventilation.
10. Monitor Damper Settings: Learn how to use the damper effectively. Adjust it as needed to control the airflow and temperature inside the tent wood burning stove. This helps in achieving efficient combustion and preventing over-firing.
11. Transport and Storage: If you transport the tent stove frequently, secure all parts properly to prevent damage. When storing the stove, disassemble it if possible and store it in a dry place to prevent rust.
12. Spare Parts and Tools: Keep a set of spare parts and tools for basic repairs. This may include extra gaskets, bolts, and a multi-tool for on-the-go maintenance during camping trips.
13. Temperature Monitoring: Maintain stove temperature to avoid over-firing and burning stove red hot.
By incorporating these detailed maintenance practices into your routine, you can ensure the longevity, efficiency, and safety of your tent wood stove. Regular attention to these aspects will contribute to a reliable and enjoyable camping experience.
THE COMFORT OF RETURNING TO A TENT WOOD STOVE AT CAMP
1.The feeling of returning from a hard day of hunting or exploring to a warm tent stove can be incredibly satisfying and comforting. After spending hours outdoors, perhaps facing challenging weather conditions and exerting physical effort, coming back to the warmth of a tent stove can provide a sense of refuge and relaxation.
2. The chill in the air outside contrasts with the cozy heat emanating from the stove. The flickering flames cast a comforting glow, and the sound of crackling wood creates a soothing ambiance. The warmth not only eases any lingering cold from the hunt but also serves as a focal point for unwinding and sharing stories with fellow hunters.
3.The tent stove becomes a central gathering point, a place to dry damp clothes, cook a hot meal, and bask in the camaraderie of the hunt or just exploring in the woods. There's a primal and elemental satisfaction in tending to the fire, adding fuel to the stove, and feeling the radiant heat envelope you.
4. In these moments, the tent stove becomes more than a source of warmth; it becomes a symbol of survival, comfort, and the shared experience. It's a simple pleasure, yet one that resonates deeply with the primal instincts tied to our connection with nature and the outdoors.
I bought a 16 x 20 canvas tent and wilderness 4 tent stove 12 years ago. Great wall tent. Many hunting trips and no problems. Had rough weather at times. Snow and rain and a lot of high winds. It seems that the November hunt is getting colder. Or, I am just getting older. I want to buy a wilderness 5 stove to insure I stay warm during the extreme weather. Thanks again for a great canvas tent and tent stove. Cameron.
I used my new tent and stove during Montana's general hunting season. Both the tent and stove were awesome. I was so impressed. Snowed and rained during most of the hunting trip. We stayed totally dry inside the tent. The fly really shed the water quickly and the snow slid off the fly with just just several pushes inside on the roof. My family and I are looking forward to many great years of hunting and camping with this tent. Thanks so much, Ryan.
If you contact us, recommended wood burning tent stove size for specific tent size is based on my 50+ years experience with stoves in tents.
A larger and heavier wall tent stove is more appropriate for base camps and tent camping near a road. These heavier camping wood stoves are much more durable (1/8" steel) than the a lightweight wall tent stove.
Riley Stoves have many lightweight tent wood stove models that will meet heating requirements in any tent size.
Riley Stoves also have 3 pellet burning stove models. These pellet tent stoves do not require electricity to operate.
FREE SHIPPING PRICES for tent wood stoves applicable to only lower 48 states. Canada, Hawaii and Alaska customers call or e-mail for shipping quote.
Click Canvas Tent Stove SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS to learn how to operate your stove safely.
PRODUCT VIDEOS OF TENT STOVES