Idaho Stove - FREE SHIPPING
|Tent Heating||14 x 16
|Size||25"L x 14"w x 13.5"h||25"L x 16"w x 15.5"h|
|Holds Heat||5-6 Hours||6-8 Hours|
|Weight||58 lbs||69 lbs|
|Stove Pipe - Nesting 5- 6"||5"||5"|
|Standard Package (stove, pipe, damper, shelf, spark arrestor)||$510||$590|
|Deluxe Package (water tank, grate stove, pipe, damper, shelf, spark arrestor)||$570||$650|
- Two models - Bull heats up to a 14 x 16 Griz heats up to a 16x24 tent.
- Tent stove door, top, ends and deck 1/8 " steel - extra thickness eliminates possibility of warpage.
- Sides and bottom 3/32 " steel. Stove pipe and legs, fit inside firebox.
- Buck Stove pipe snaps together and apart very easily. Pipe is stored is stove when snapped apart in half moon shape.
- All Camp wood burning stoves painted with high temperature black stove paint.
- Legs are 1/2 "diameter threaded pipe, screws into couplers that are welded to the tent stove. Allows for easy leveling.
- Legs are 14" long.
- Quality door design and latch designed to make an airtight firebox. Door hinge rod is stainless steel to prevent rusting.
- Air intake adjustment on door with slide handle.
- Nesting stove pipe
- Rain Cap Spark Arrestor, not an inferior screen mesh.
- Accessory and add to this order items only valid when ordered with a stove.
Nesting Pipe, 5" to 6". Except Buck has straight pipe.
Rain Cap Spark Arrestor
Water Tank and Grate added to Standard Model.
- The Idaho Wood Burning Camp Stove is a top quality stove.
- If you are unsure of which stove to purchase go with the larger stove with more heating capability. If you want a really big stove- the Griz is it.
- The Idaho wood burning camp stoves will last a lifetime with proper care and use and is highly recommended.