|Specs||Dude||City Slicker||Silver Bullet||Wrangler|
|Size||13.5 x 11 x 23.5||13.5 x 15 x 27.5||15 x 13.5 x 23.5||16 x 13.5 x 26.5|
|Tent Heating Capability||12x12||16x24||12x14||14x20 Plus|
|Burns||Pellet Only||Pellet Only||Pellet or Wood||Pellet or Wood|
|Stove Jack/Pipe Size||5"||5"||5"||5"|
|Complete Pellet Burner||3" burner included||4" burner included||3" burner included||4" burner included|
|8'of 5" Stove Pipe||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Burn Time (40 lb sack of pellets)||7 - 8 Hours||7 - 8 Hours||7 - 8 Hours||7 - 8 Hours|
|Pellet Hopper Burn Time||3 - 4 Hours||3 - 4 Hours||3 - 4 Hours||3 - 4 Hours|
|Burn Time (Wood)||N/A||N/A||5-6 Hours||6-8 Hours|
|Weight||42 lbs||50 lbs||33 lbs||57 lbs|
RILEY tent pellet stove will be shipped w/in 1 - 3 business days after payment.
View Riley Pellet Stove operation video for more information.
Riley tent pellet stove is the perfect answer for any person spending time in a hunting camp, calving/lambing shed, on cold weather excursions to a remote cabin or for operating in an area low in natural fuels. Canvas tent pellet stove is economical and easy to use. The Riley is a non electric pellet stove. This is a tried and proved non electric pellet stove that is guaranteed to work properly.
- The dude and city slicker riley pellet stove burn only pellets. The airtight design in the pellet only stoves makes them more efficient and up to 35% hotter.
- The wrangler and trailboss wall tent pellet stoves burn either wood or pellets providing increased flexibility when camping.
- Recommendation: if you plan on burning pellets only, the dude or city slicker is your best option for a canvas tent pellet stove as they provide the most heat and are less expensive. However, you do lose the flexibility of burning wood.
- Riley pellet stoves operates without the restrictions of conventional pellet stoves, they do not require electricity to operate. The burner unit is gravity fed and has an effective design that allows it to generate its own air flow. Besides being practical, these features make it ideal for an emergency heat source during power outages or for emergency services operations.
- As with all riley stoves, the wall tent pellet stoves are lightweight, has an airtight design and has the capability to store all its accessories (pellet burner, smoke pipe and legs) inside the fire box.
- Riley stoves are constructed from galvanized steel and come with a patented air cooled bottom that is almost impossible to burn through. They are manageable, packable and easily transported from one location to another. Additional wood burning riley stoves are available.
- All tent pellet stoves have an air intake adjustment on door.
- Adjust heat by adjusting pellet flow lever.
- Pellet burner slides in with clip fastener. Slide door covers pellet burner hole when pellet burner is not used.
- One minute conversion to a wood burning stove by removing burner.
- Tent pellet stove prices are listed in price chart
- Spark arrestor and damper should not be used on a stove burning pellets.
- When burning pellets, no spark arrestor is required as there are no sparks.
- Riley pellet stoves provide consistent even heat, it is every camp cook's dream. The stove will provide up to 8 hours of even heat on a 40 lb sack of pellets.
- Hopper holds approximately 20 lbs of pellets. Normal burn time is 4 hours.
- Hopper size: wrangler and Trail Boss 24' high x 8" diameter. Dude and City Slicker 21' high andx 7" diameter
- Pellet burner allows ash to fall into stove. Good pellets makes about 2 cups of ash per pellet bag.
- Pellet burner is approximately 2" above bottom of stove to avoid quick ash build-up on the burner.
- Pellet flow can be cut off entirely with pellet flow lever.
- The wrangler and trail boss will burn either pellets or wood. You do not need a damper for the pellet stoves as they need all the air they can get. A damper is recommended if you are going to use wood.
- Three year guarantee on each riley stove
- Riley pellet stoves work best at 8,000 feet altitude or below. Trying to use a pellet stove much above 8,ooo is not possible. There is one half the oxygen at 10,000 feet vs sea level.
- Riley stoves used by outfitters for many years
- Riley stoves has gained respect for its longevity and durability
- Riley stove non electric pellet stoves have an air tight design, are lightweight and all accessories, including stack robber, fit inside firebox
- Stack robber fits inside 4 gallon water tank when putting all accessories inside firebox.
- Used and approved by the usfs
- 12" legs come standard with the stove, 18" legs are an option listed below.
- Galvanized steel construction 18-22 gauge
- All stress and wear points 18 gauge. The door and legs are 18 gauge.
- Riley stove tops, bottom and back ends are 20 gauge
- Stack robber is a 8' square box that fits inline with the stove pipe which has a removable spark arrestor screen for ease of cleaning the spark arrestor. A normal spark arrestor fits on top of the stovepipe and you have to take the stove pipe down to clean the spark arrestor.
- Air supply/input is on back and side of burner.
- Wrangler and trail boss non electric pellet stoves have double walls for longer burning time and extra strength.
- Riley stove with its double walls and double bottom is a high quality lightweight stove.
- Clean burner once a day or every other day.
- Use high quality premium pellets as they work best. Most premium pellets are made from hardwood and burn cleaner, longer and hotter in tent pellet stoves.
- Insure that your stove pipe extends past tent ridge to provide a good draft.
- When burning pellets keep tent pellet stove door air input totally closed.