Montana Canvas Lodge Tent
Montana Canvas Lodge Tent current lead time on production is 4 - 6 weeks. At times, we have a few in stock. Please call or email to determine availability if your needs are urgent.
Click MONTANA CANVAS WALL TENTS - OUTFITTER TENT to view most popular tent by Montana Canvas Tent company.
Click WILDERNESS WALL TENTS to view wilderness models. Wilderness models normally ship 1-2 days after ordering.
Montana Canvas Lodge Tent is available in Montana Blend (10oz Canvas Roof with Relite Sidewalls).
Set-Up Dimensions: 14'10" x 17'6" with 5' Sidewalls and a 9'8" Peak Height
Packed Dimensions: 35" x 23" x 23"
Weight: Tent 73lb. Frame 79 lb. Fly 13 lb.
Package Includes: Tent, Aluminum Frame, Ropes, Tensioners, and Stakes.
Montana Canvas Lodge Tent - Standard Features.
Doors: Zippered front and back "L" shaped doors with screens. Montana Canvas wall tent doors open to a 7'6" height and uses a YKK zipper. The doors can be secured open with buckles. A buckled storm flap is standard to protect the zipper from the elements.
- Windows: 4 - 30" x 24" windows. 1 in each sidewall of tent and 1 at each end. These feature a No See Um mesh and are opened / closed from the inside of the tent.
- Sewn-In Floor: Fully sewn-in floor with zippered cutout for stove. Does an excellent job at keeping critters out of your tent!
- Frame: Complete aluminum frame. Frame system is 1 3/8" diameter aluminum alloy poles with adjustable frame joints. The frame provides a very stable structure in the most varied elements.
- Stove Jack: 6" stove jack with flap. This is located in the center of your Montana Wall tent. This stove jack features a silicone ring and is build to handle high temperatures.
- Extra Reinforcements: Additional material at peak and eaves to reinforce Montana wall tent.
- Stakes: 12" steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- 200' of 1/4" black polyester rope, tensioners, and a tent storage bag.
Flys are made of Relite. A fly is designed to protect and extend the lifespan of your investment. Relite is synthetic and is not as spark resistant as canvas. A spark landing on a Relite tent roof will burn a hole through it easily. It is better to have spark holes in the fly rather than trying to repair holes in a tent roof. If necessary, you can always buy another fly if you get burn holes in your fly.
To reduce sparks landing on a Montana wall tent roof it is recommended you have an in-line spark arrestor. The inline spark arrestor is positioned at the stove top opening for the stove pipe and is approximately 8" high. The inline spark arrestor will keep most of the ash and sparks from going up the stove pipe and onto your roof. I still recommend you have a normal spark arrestor to further reduce the possibility of sparks landing on your roof or fly.
In-line spark arrestor can be cleaned in 15-30 seconds. This quick cleaning capability makes camp life much more enjoyable. With a normal spark arrestor you need to take the pipe sections down to clean the spark arrestor which is located on top of the last section of stove pipe.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Montana Canvas Wall Tents are warranted against defects of materials and workmanship. Any product found defective will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of Montana Canvas Wall Tent) without charge when the product is returned to the retail seller with freight charges prepaid. This warranty is voided with the use of cleaning, treatment agents or compounds that have not been approved by Montana Canvas Wall Tent. This warranty does not cover torn fabric or merchandise damaged through misuse, accident or transportation. The manufacturer makes no other warranty either express or implied and shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages. This warranty applies only to new products sold at retail value and to the original purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.