Trader Tent - Free Shipping
MOST TRADER TENTS SHIP IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER ORDERING.
Traders tent standard characteristics/features:
- Front and free back door with storm flap and ties.
- Free 6' 6" foot side walls to roll up roll up tie every 18" 6 " overlap flap on side walls for when you want side walls down
- Free sod cloth - a 10" piece of canvas sewn onto the bottom of the walls. Acts as an air seal and prevents water wicking up the walls.
- Free ridge opening, with flap
- Free ropes and tensioners
- Free tent bag
- Free stove jack, either 5 inch or 6 inch. Stove jack location left side in roof as entering wilderness camping tent.
- Free reinforced ridge, extra layer of canvas.
Traders Tent standard features are normally options on other tents that cost over $200
Traders Tent additional features:
- Cotton stake loops on bottom of tent sidewalls.
- Grommets on each end of tent ridge to secure civil war tent in high winds.
- Ridgepole opening easily allows for use of wooden ridge pole. Flap covers opening when internal frame used.
- Reinforced wall corners with extra stitching and extra layer of canvas.
- Reinforced ridge ends with extra stitching and extra layer of canvas.
- Double stitched for extra strength. With the Wilderness extra reinforcement throughout, these are exceptional four season tents.
If your organization allows modern internal steel frames the most economical method is purchasing angle kits and making your own frame from steel 1 inch inside diameter conduit available at all hardware store. View Angle Kits here.
If you want a complete internal steel frame, view wilderness tent frames with the 6' side wall option.
FIRE RESISTANT CANVAS: Meets CPAI 84 fire retardant code. If a tent is not specifically treated for fire resistance it will burn quickly. Fire Resistant canvas will only burn when there is a flame source present on the canvas. When you remove the flame source the wall tent will stop burning. However, there is no wall tent made that will not burn.