Riley Stoves - FREE SHIPPING
|Little Amigo||Lewis & Clark||Side Kick||Colt|
|Holds Heat||2-3 Hours||4-6 Hours||4-6 Hours||4-6 Hours|
|Stove Jack/Pipe Size||4"||5"||4"||5"|
|Weight||12 lbs||17 lbs||18 lbs||21 lbs|
|Stove Height with Legs||22"||25"|
|Standard Package (Stove & Pipe)||$225||$290||$290||$300|
|Deluxe Package (Stove, Pipe, Shelf, & Water Tank)||$325||$415||$415||$435|
|Water Tank Size||2 Gallon||2 Gallon||3 Gallon||3 Gallon|
|Bullet||Mule Skinner||Wrangler||Trail Boss|
|Holds Heat||4-6 Hours||6-7 Hours||7-8 Hours||8-9 Hours|
|Stove Jack/Pipe Size||5"||5"||5"||5"|
|Weight||23 lbs||23 lbs||26 lbs||35 lbs|
|Stove Height with Legs||25"||25"||28"||28"|
|Standard Package (Stove & Pipe)||$290||$335||$360||$450|
|Deluxe Package (Stove, Pipe, Shelf, & Water Tank)||$415||$475||$500||$610|
|Water Tank Size||3 Gallon||3 Gallon||5 Gallon||6 Gallon|
- Riley Stoves are the best light weight stoves made due to its double walls on colt models and larger.
- STANDARD PACKAGE: Stove and Pipe.
- DELUXE PACKAGE: Stove, Pipe, Water Tank, and Side Shelf.
- The Riley Stove is warrantied against burn-through for five years.
- The top of the Riley Stove is warrantied against warpage (flat enough to cook on) for the life of the stove.
- Riley stoves used by outfitters for many years
- Riley stoves has gained respect for its longevity and durability.
- Used and approved by the USFS.
- Stove pipe length: 80-96 inches depending on stove model ordered.
- 12" legs come standard with the stove, 18" legs are an option listed below.
- Galvanized steel construction 18-22 gauge.
- All stress and wear points 18 gauge. The door and legs are 18 gauge.
- Riley stove tops, bottom and back ends are 20 gauge.
- Stack robber is a 8' square box that fits inline with the stove pipe which has a removable spark arrestor screen for ease of cleaning the spark arrestor. A normal spark arrestor fits on top of the stovepipe and you have to take the stove pipe down to clean the spark arrestor. Muleskinner & silver bullet Riley stove designed for packing in narrow panniers.
- Muleskinner has double bottom and only single walls in order to fit inside panniers.
- Riley Colt and larger stove bottoms are double insulated and won't burn out
- Colt, Silver Bullet, Wrangler and Trail Boss have double walls for longer burning time and extra strength
- Riley stove with its double walls and double bottom is the highest quality lightweight stove made.
Trail boss puts out a great amount of heat for such a light weight stove. It was easy to pack in to use in our 14 x 16 canvas tent. Billy
Colt was just right for my 10 x12 tent. Heated it great. Although it didn't burn all night it was still a great addition to our hunting camp. Robbie
The wrangler I bought from you guys is definitely the best light weight stove I have ever seen. The double walls should make it last much longer. I am sure it will be great on our elk hunt next fall. Thanks. Raymond