Many people, as they are searching for the right wall tent for them, find that they have many options when it comes to the tents they can purchase online. From nylon tent to our very own canvas hunting tents for sale online, choosing the right tent comes down to the individual, his or her needs, and the way that person wants to use the product he or she purchases.
Chances are, if you've made it to the website, you're sold on purchasing a wall tent from our company. So what's the best wall tent material to buy? Some say it's Montana Canvas.
What is a Montana Canvas Tent?
Montana Canvas prides itself on being the highest-quality canvas your money can buy. With a dedication to materials and craftsmanship, Montana Canvas creates some of the toughest wall tents out there, made to last you for many years.
Our Montana Canvas Tents
We like Montana Canvas. Not only do they provide a high-quality product, but they also stand behind it. Out of all of the Montana Canvas tent we offer online, the Montana Canvas Outfitter wall tent is, by far, the most popular tent we offer. It's tough, durable, and will provide many years of us to those who purchase it.
Many other manufacturers offer "Outfitter Tents", but don't be fooled -- they are nowhere near the quality of a Montana Canvas Outfitter Tent.
What Makes Up a Montana Canvas Tent?
Many Montana Canvas tents are defined by the same features. These include:
- Heavy paraffin wax coating for fire, water, and mildew treatment.
- Stove jack (include weather flap with choice of 4", 5", or 6" opening).
- Additional layer of canvas at the ridge.
- Extra reinforcement at the gable ends.
- Tent bag.
- Ropes and Tensioners.
- 5' Sidewalls.
- Sod cloth.
- Zipper door.
- Storm flap with buckles.
- Reinforced eaves double layer of canvas.
- Six layer of canvas on end wall seams (double lock-stitched)
- Reinforced webbing at the bottom of each outfitter tent.
- Webbing at the top of the door for reinforcement.
- DVD for set-up instruction.
Types of Canvas Available for Montana Canvas Wall Tents
When you choose a Montana Canvas Tent, you have three options for canvas. They include the following:
- Canvas: The standard canvas is heavy duty and has a paraffin wax water, mildew, and fire treatment.
- Blend: A blend Outfitter Tent weighs about 40% less than a standard Montana Canvas wall tent, making larger tents easier to transport. The roof is water, mildew, and fire treated. The ends and sidewalls are made of Relite - a lightweight synthetic in tan.
- Relite: Relite is about 65% lighter than a canvas tent. it is a synthetic blend that does not breathe, which means condensation can be caused by heat sources.
At Wall Tent Shop, we always suggest that our customers, if they want a reduced-weight outfitter tent, should turn to the blend, rather than Relite, as Relite burns much more easily (even if a spark hits the roof) and can cause condensation due to lack of breathability in the roof.
Purchasing and Shipping Your Montana Canvas Tent
Our Montana Canvas tent are 5% below retail prices, have no sales tax, and FREE shipping, but there are a few caveats. These include:
- Free shipping only applies to the lower 48.
- No free shipping on tents that weigh over 150 lbs. (Max weight for UPS/FedEx)
- Idaho residents must pay sales tax.
When will my items ship?
Montana Canvas Tents generally have a 2 - 3 week minimum delivery time. Shipping of these items can take up to 5 - 6 weeks.
What is covered under the free shipping costs?
We offer FREE shipping on all Montana Canvas and products, including:
- Outfitter Tents with Stove
- Montana Tent Aluminum Frame
- Porches and Cook Shacks (when ordered with a tent)
Using Your Montana Canvas Wall Tent
Montana Canvas Tents are custom made on at a time. Because of their high quality and durability, Montana Canvas' products easily lend themselves to the glamping industry. Many have said that the are one of the best glamping tents for sale online. If you purchase your Montana Glamping Tent through us, it can be custom-made to meet almost any requirements.
Canvas hunting tents are also available in the Wilderness Model. Sizes range from 8x10 to 16x24.
Buy a Montana Canvas Tent Today!
The bottom line is this: Montana Canvas wall tents are among the best canvas tents for sale. That's why we offer a Montana Canvas guarantee:
Every Montana Canvas Wall Tent we sell comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any issues with the material or craftsmanship on outfitter tents, repairing or replacing them without charge.
The item needing repair or replacement must be returned to Montana Canvas with shipping paid by the customer. We urge anyone using the warranty to coordinate any returns prior to shipping. The warranty is non-transferrable and only applies to the original customer.
Invest in a tent from a company that will last you a lifetime. Choose Wall Tent Shop. Choose Montana Canvas.