Tundra Takedown Stove
|Tent Heating Capability||16x20|
|Size (open)||25"L x 14"W x 14"H|
|Size (collapsed)||25"L x 15"W x 6"H|
|Height with Legs||27"|
|Holds Heat||6-8 Hours|
|Weight - Stove Only||43 lb|
|Weight - Standard Package||51 lb|
|Weight - Deluxe Package||57 lb|
|Stove Pipe Dimensions||5"- 4 pieces x 20"|
|Price (Stove Only)||$270|
|Standard Package Price (Stove, Pipe, Damper, Spark Arrestor)||$330|
|Deluxe Package Price (Stove, Pipe, Damper, Spark Arrestor, Water Tank, Side Shelf)||$390|
- STANDARD PACKAGE: Stove, Pipe, Damper, Rain Cap/Spark Arrestor.
- DELUXE PACKAGE: Water Tank, side shelf, Stove, Pipe, Damper, Rain Cap/Spark Arrestor.
- Tundra stove will be shipped 1-2 business days after payment.
- TUNDRA TAKEDOWN STOVE IS SOLD BELOW RETAIL
- Collapsible stove - takedown stove
- Tundra Takedown stove has lifetime guarantee on manufacturer defects
- Tundra stove is hand made from 18 guage cold rolled steel.
- Tundra stoves powder coated for a durable and lasting finish.
- CNC cut
- Includes a carrying case.
- Kni-Co Tundra nesting stove pipe, 77 inches long, larger piece fits into next smaller piece.
- Stove pipe is 5" at stove. Stove pipe size going through wall tent roof is approximately 4 3/4".
- A standard 5" oval stove jack will accommodate Kni-Co 5" nesting pipe.
- Legs fold