|Little Amigo||Lewis & Clark||Side Kick||Colt|
|Holds Heat||2-3 Hours||4-6 Hours||3 Hours||4-6 Hours|
|Stove Jack/Pipe Size||4"||5"||4"||5"|
|Weight||12 lbs||17 lbs||18 lbs||21 lbs|
|Stove Height with Legs||22"||25"|
|Standard Package (stove and pipe)||$242||$305||$280||$310|
|Deluxe Package (stove, pipe, large shelf, galvanized water tank)||$298||$395||$372||$402|
|Bullet||Mule Skinner||Wrangler||Trail Boss|
|Tent Heating||12x14||14x16||14x20 plus||16x24|
|Holds Heat||5-6 Hours||6-7 Hours||7-8 Hours||8-9 Hours|
|Stove Jack/Pipe Size||5"||5"||5"||5"|
|Weight||23 lbs||23 lbs||26 lbs||35 lbs|
|Stove Height with Legs||25"||25"||28"||28"|
|Standard Package (stove and pipe)||$320||$352||$377||$452|
|Deluxe Package (stove, pipe, large shelf, galvanized water tank)||$412||$437||$472||$570|
- Riley Stoves are the best light weight stoves made due to its double walls on colt models and larger.
- STANDARD PACKAGE: Stove and pipe
- DELUXE PACKAGE: Stove, pipe, water tank and side shelf.
- Three year guarantee on each riley stove.
- ACCESSORY AND ADD TO THIS ORDER ITEM PRICES ONLY VALID WHEN ORDERED WITH A RILEY STOVE.
- Additional shipping charge will be added to your invoice if accessories not ordered with a Riley stove.
- Riley stoves used by outfitters for many years
- Riley stoves has gained respect for its longevity and durability.
- Stack robber fits inside 4 gallon water tank when putting all accessories inside firebox.
- Three gallon water tank will not fit inside the amigo riley stove firebox.
- Used and approved by the USFS.
- Stove pipe length: 80-96 inches depending on stove model ordered.
- 12" legs come standard with the stove, 18" legs are an option listed below.
- Galvanized steel construction 18-22 gauge.
- All stress and wear points 18 gauge. The door and legs are 18 guage..
- Riley stove tops, bottom and back ends are 20 gauge
- Stack robber is a 8' square box that fits inline with the stove pipe which has a removable spark arrestor screen for ease of cleaning the spark arrestor. A normal spark arrestor fits on top of the stovepipe and you have to take the stove pipe down to clean the spark arrestor. Muleskinner & silver bullet riley stove designed for packing in narrow panniers.
- Muleskinner has double bottom and only single walls in order to fit inside panniers.
- Riley Colt and larger stove bottoms are double insulated and won't burn out
- Colt, Silver Bullet, Wrangler and Trail Boss have double walls for longer burning time and extra strength
- Riley stove with its double walls and double bottom is the highest quality lightweight stove made.
Trail boss puts out a great amount of heat for such a light weight stove. It was easy to pack in to use in our 14 x 16 canvas tent. Billy
Colt was just right for my 10 x12 tent. Heated it great. Although it didn't burn all night it was still a great addition to our hunting camp. Robbie
The wrangler I bought from you guys is definitely the best light weight stove I have ever seen. The double walls should make it last much longer. I am sure it will be great on our elk hunt next fall. Thanks. Raymond