Montana Canvas Wedge Tent
Current lead time on production is 4 - 6 weeks. At times, we have a few in stock. Please call or email to determine availability if your needs are urgent.
Set-Up Dimensions: 12' Wide x 10' Long with an 8'6" Peak Height
Packed Dimensions: 65" x 16" x 16"
Weight: Tent with Frame is 92 lb.
Package Includes: Tent, Aluminum Frame, Ropes, Tensioners, and Stakes.
- Material: 10oz Grade A treated canvas. Fire, water, and mildew treated.
- Front Door: Zippered front and back doors with screens. The doors open to a 7'6" height and uses a YKK zipper. The doors can be secured open with buckles. A buckled storm flap is standard to protect the zipper from the elements.
- Sewn-In Floor: Fully sewn-in vinyl floor with zippered cutout for stove. Does an excellent job at keeping critters out of your tent!
- Frame: Aluminum frame 1 3/8" aluminum alloy, reinforced with 1" steel conduit. Two end poles and one ridge pole form and upside down "U". Very easy to set-up as no tools are required. The poles utilize a slip joint system. Tent can be setup within 5 - 10 minutes.
- Stove Jack: 4", 5", or 6" stove jack with flap. This comes in an oval shape, allowing round pipe to go through. This stove jack features a silicone ring and is build to handle high temperatures. This stove jack is located in the front right as you enter the tent. Includes a flap on the outside of tent to cover stove jack opening when not in use.
- Extra Reinforcements: 3" canvas and webbing eave with grommets for guy line tie offs. Double layer canvas along ridge. Extra material at ridge ends. Six layers of canvas - double lock stitching on critical stress seams.
- Stakes: 12" steel stakes to secure your tent to the ground.
- 200' of 1/4" black polyester rope, tensioners, and a tent storage bag.
- Set-Up: Setting up the Wedge Tent can be accomplished by staking out the four corners of the tent, assembling and installing frame, and staking out guy lines. Very easy set-up!
- Horse Packing: The wedge tent is often used by horse packers who want a fast set up and tear down tent when traveling long distances with many campsites. If you are a beginner on horses or horse packing I suggest you read my packing tips on www.packsaddleshop.com
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Products manufactured by Montana Canvas are warranted against defects of materials and workmanship. Any product found defective will be repaired or replaced (at the discretion of Montana Canvas) without charge when the product is returned to the retail seller with freight charges prepaid. This warranty is voided with the use of cleaning, treatment agents or compounds that have not been approved by Montana Canvas. This warranty does not cover torn fabric or merchandise damaged through misuse, accident or transportation. The manufacturer makes no other warranty either express or implied and shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages. This warranty applies only to new products sold at retail value and to the original purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.