We accept orders
Monday - Satuday
7am - 6pm
and 24/7 online
We accept Paypal payments. Please call.
Wall Tent Shop is a
DUNS #: 152032343
Contact us by Email
Wall Tent Shop
3071 West Twin Road
Moscow Idaho 83843
All Rights Reserved
Rich Tuck, owner of the Wall Tent Shop, designed this unique wilderness stove. Watch Rich assemble the stove and talk about wilderness stove special features.
Move mouse over the image to enlarge.
12 gauge steel used for body and 10
gauge steel used for top.
WILDERNESS " 5 " WOOD CAMP STOVE IS THE LONGEST BURNING STOVE AVAILABLE.
THE FIREBOX IS VERY, VERY LARGE! If you want a stove that burns all
night - this is the stove.
RAIN CAP/ SPARK ARRESTOR ( most other stoves only have a wire mesh spark arrestor which allows rain and snow to go in the top of the stove pipe and then in your stove.).
GRATE (most other stove deluxe packages do not have a grate )
3 GALLON STAINLESS STEEL
- Welded heavy-gauge hot rolled steel construction
- 12 gauge steel used for body and 10 gauge steel used for top..
- GASKET ON DOOR FOR
AN AIRTIGHT STOVE. CONTROLS
RATE OF BURN MUCH BETTER. VERY FEW CAMP WOOD STOVES HAVE A DOOR GASKET.
- Reinforcement bars welded to both sides top and back to prevent
- Strong - quality welds to insure airtight design.
- of Wilderness wall
- Rain cap with spark arrestor. Prevents rain and snow
going into stove pipe. Much better than cheap wire mesh pouch spark arrestors
on most stoves.
- New improved raincap spark arrestor has a wire screen
- Large adjustable air intake on door
allows a hotter fire when needed on cold nights . Baffle hehind air
intake on door prevents any sparks from shooting out the air intake
opening into the tent.
- Legs are heavy round pipe with threads that screw into
stove which helps level stove.
- All stove accessories fit inside
- 5" nesting stove
pipe, 7' 8" long - smallest
piece fits into next larger size, end of pipe is 6".
- Stove pipe is long enough to have pipe about 1
foot above most tent ridges to allow wind to blow sparks away
from your tent. Most other stoves only have 6' 6 " length of
- A 5" standard oval stove jack will accommodate Wilderness
Camp Wood Stoves 5" nesting stove pipe.
- Nesting stove pipe with welded seam, eliminates smoke
- Warming trays - 26"l x 8"w, which can fit on
either side of stove.
- Stainless steel 3 gallon water tank - can fit on either
side of stove.
- Legs are 18" long. Which makes the stove top 6" higher
than other stoves. Easier to cook on and easier to add wood.
- Stove pipe opening is recessed to make packing in on
- Grate is available in the deluxe package.
Grate is designed for stove when burning coal. Grate can also be used
for burning wood as grate allows more air at the bottom of the wood creating
a hotter fire. .
- Air intake on door has a metal plate behind it to prevent
sparks from popping out the air intake holes.
IF YOU HAVE A STOVEJACK OPENING ON SIDEWALL OR BACK WALL - YOU WILL NEED 5" STRAIGHT PIPE AND 2 ELBOWS. STRAIGHT PIPE EXCHANGE AND 2 ELBOWS AVAILABLE FOR $45 to replace nesting pipe. If you want both the nesting pipe and straight pipe $65,
- STOVE SET UP INSTRUCTIIONS ARE AT STOVE INFO GUIDE
- I USE THIS STOVE. FOR THE MONEY AND QUALITY -
THERE IS NO STOVE ON THE MARKET THAT CAN COMPARE TO THIS QUALITY CAMP WOOD STOVE. .
WILDERNESS STOVE INFO & PRICES
|5" Stove Pipe
|| WILDERNESS 5
Tent heating capability
|14 x 16
||16 x 20
||18 x 24
Tent heating capability
|10 x 12
||14 x 16
||16 x 20
||26 L x 12 w x 12 h
||26 L x 14 w x 14 h
||26 L x 16 w x 16 h
|2.17 Cubic Feet
2.95 Cubic feet
36% larger than Wilderness 3
3.85 Cubic Feet
31% larger than Wilderness 4
||6 - 8 hours
||8 - 10 hours
||10 -12 hours
|Height with Legs
stove, pipe, rain cap/spark arrestor, damper, side shelf
Water tank, Grate
stove, pipe, rain cap/spark arrestor, damper
SAFETY/ SMOKE ISSUES: ALL SPARK ARRESTORS WILL BECOME CLOGGED WITH ASH AND SOOT. REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SPARK ARRESTOR DAILY AND CLEAN SPARK ARRESTOR AS REQUIRED. USING SOFT WOOD AND LOWER TEMPERATURE STOVE BURNS WILL CAUSE THE SPARK ARRESTOR TO BE CLOGGED SOONER. A CLOGGED SPARK ARRESTOR WILL CAUSE SMOKE TO ESCAPE FROM THE STOVE DOOR INTAKE AND WHEN OPENING DOOR. AND IN EXTREME CASES, A STOVE PIPE FIRE.