Luxury Tent - FREE SHIPPING - Luxury Tents For Sale
IN STOCK LUXURY TENTS WILL SHIP WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY.
Wilderness Luxury Tents normally have 5' side walls. However, 6' side walls are in stock and can normally ship following day.
PACKAGES AVAILABLE. Click to view:
The 6' side wall option provides much more useable space. When a person enters a tent with 6' side walls it looks much more luxurious and impressive.
Most resort owners are now ordering the 6' side wall option.
Luxury Camping Tents - Standard Features: Our Standard Features are $200 worth of options on most other luxury tent models.
- Free front zippered door.
- Free 8" storm flaps with buckle (Colorado door) to protect front & back door zippers.
- Free back door or free back window your choice
- Free reinforced eave with webbing entire length of eave. Webbing is on bottom of eave to allow rain and snow to run off eave easily and is much stronger than just canvas.
- Steel D rings sewn into webbing. Also, much stronger than other tents with their metal grommets pressed into canvas.
- Free reinforced tent ridge. Extra layer of canvas entire length of ridge for reinforcement. 5' side walls.
- Free bag.
- Free 10" vinyl sod cloth sewn onto bottom of the wall, acts as an air seal.
- Free ropes and tensioners.
- Free 5" or 6"stove jack located in roof, side wall or back wall - your choice.
- Free ridge opening on each end to allow lodge pole set up. Flaps cover opening when lodge pole is not used.
- LUXURY CAMPING TENTS - 6 CONFIGURATIONS (no alterations possible)
1. Front zipper door and back zipper door.
2. Front zipper door, back zipper door and 2 side windows.
3. Front & back zippered doors and 2 side windows.
4. Front zipper door and back window.
5. Front zipper door, back window and 2 side windows.
6. Front screen door, back window and 2 side windows.
If ordering a screen door option, 2 side windows are included in price. Front screen door option will have a back window and 2 side windows. Front and back screen door option will have 2 side windows.
|5' W/M||5' F/W/M||6' F/W/M|
|8x10||40 lb||45 lb||50 lb|
|10x12||55 lb||65 lb||72 lb|
|12x14||62 lb||73 lb||80 lb|
|14x16||74 lb||85 lb||92 lb|
|16x20||89 lb||111 lb||119 lb|
|16x24||99 lb||121 lb||130 lb|
|Peak with 5' Wall||Peak with 6' Wall
Click wilderness luxury tents for sale for more info on standard features and quality.
Click luxury tent accessories for full listing of accessories which include floors, roof tarps / flys, room dividers, coat racks that attach to metal tent frame, stoves, etc.
Click best luxury tents to view pictures of canvas tents. Many are set up on platforms and some are hunting or camping set ups that might provide some ideas for your resort.
Recommend you read TENT SET UP LOCATIONS before you set up your tent to avoid wind issues that can destroy your tent.
FIRE RESISTANT CANVAS: Meets CPAI 84 fire retardant code. If a tent is not specifically treated for fire resistance it will burn quickly. Fire Resistant canvas will only burn when there is a flame source present on the canvas. When you remove the flame source the wall tent will stop burning. However, there is no wall tent made that will not burn.